Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Easy Pork Chop Dinner

We just barely finished dinner, and it was tasty!!

1 large onion, thinly sliced
3 to 4 medium baking potatoes, sliced
6 pork chops (I only used 4)
1 can (10.75 oz) condensed reduced-fat cream of celery soup, undiluted (I used cream of mushroom, because that's what I had in the cupboard. And mine wasn't reduced-fat)
1/2 cup water or milk (I chose milk)

1. Place onion and potatoes in slow cooker. Top with pork chops.
2. Combine soup and water in small bowl; pour over chops. Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.

We ate this with steamed asparagus. Even William loved it. Everything was really tender (I was at work, so it cooked for the whole 8 hours) and very easy to eat. We'll be having this again!

*From Crock-Pot cookbook

1 comment:

Sariah said...

I bet any of the cream soups would be really good with this. I'm gonna have to try it!