- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (24 ounce) jar Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce or Tomato, Basil & Garlic Italian Sauce
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Beef Broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 small eggplant, cut into cubes
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into cubes
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow pasta
- Cook the beef in a 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat until it's well browned, stirring often to break up the meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the sauce, broth, water, eggplant, zucchini and pepper in the saucepot and heat to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir the pasta in the saucepot. Increase the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.